An optimal combination of trace elements, propolis and botanical ingredients
TUSGEN, a syrup with an optimal combination of trace elements, propolis and botanical ingredients to combat and prevent periods of colds, coughs or even bronchitis. It also calms and relieves./p>
It can be used throughout the year and for the whole family.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system .
- Zinc and Manganese help to protect cells against oxidative damage .
- The Propolis or propolis is a resinous antibacterial substance that bees suck from the plant kingdom. They use it to seal the inside of the hive to isolate it, to give it strength and to protect it from external agents. Propolis contains polyphenols, which are organic acids of four types: phenolic acids, avonoids, tannins and lignins.
- The leaves and flowers of mallow have traditionally been used for respiratory comfort.
- The essential oils of eucalyptus, thyme and lemon also improve our respiratory comfort.